¾ cup milk
¼ cup water
1 cup all-purpose wheat flour
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons melted butter
¼ cup white sugar
For the filling:
2 cups sliced strawberries
Chocolate or strawberry syrup
- Place the milk, butter, water, eggs, flour, cocoa powder and sugar into the mixing bowl in the order listed.
- Beat until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Heat a lightly oiled pancake pan or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour in about ½ cup of batter.
- Cook 1 minute, flip and cook another 30 seconds,