1 box Yellow Cake Mix (plus box ingredients)
2 small boxes (3.4 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
4 cup Milk
1 container Chocolate Frosting
1. Prepare cake in 13×9″ pan according to box directions.
2. Allow to cool until just slightly warm.
3. Use spoon handle to poke holes evenly across cake.
4. Combine milk and pudding mix and whisk until well blended.
5. Pour pudding over cake making sure it gets down into holes.
6. Refrigerate cake for several hours to allow pudding to settle and set up.
7. Open frosting container and remove foil seal.
8. Microwave for 15 seconds and stir. Repeat this until frosting is pour able.
9. Pour over pudding layer and spread with spatula to cover completely.
10. Refrigerate for at least several more hours.