All you need is :
3 cups white flour.
2 cups granulated sugar.
150 g softened sugar.
5 eggs [ 3 whole eggs and 2 egg whites ].
2 tbsp pure vanilla extract.
15 g baking powder.
1 cup of milk.
one box instant, sugar-free banana pudding mix.
4 medium bananas.
FOR THE FILLING :
1 cup whipped cream.
1 1/4 cups skim milk.
Mix these two ingredients and let them cool in the refrigerator for 10 min.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and prepare 3 pans.
- Cream sugar, butter until light and fluffy, add egg whites and three whole eggs, vanilla extract. Beat well.
- In another bowl mix wet ingredients, then add our creamy mixture, divide batter for 3 and pour it into pans. Bake for 30 minutes and let them cool for 10 min.
- Put the first layer on a serving plate, brush [To brush on layers: Mix together the following:1 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk-1 Tbsp skim milk]. Using sliced bananas, line slices on top of the cake. spread 1/3 of the filling mix on top of bananas.
- Repeat this step 3 times. and set the cake aside to cool.