1/2cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
16 OREO Cookies, chopped (about 2 cups), divided
12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
1. WHISK fudge topping and 1 cup COOL WHIP in medium bowl until blended.
2. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in 1 cup cookies.
3. ARRANGE 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; cover with half the COOL WHIP mixture. Repeat layers.
4. Top with remaining sandwiches.
5. Frost with remaining COOL WHIP; press remaining cookies into top and sides of dessert. Wrap loosely with foil.
6. FREEZE 4 hours.
If you love this recipe please enjoy and share