What You’ll Need :
1. Whisk together melted butter and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir in flour and chopped pecans.
2. Pour batter into a greased and floured 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
3. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Remove from oven; top warm cake evenly with marshmallows.
Return to oven, and bake 5 minutes.
5. Drizzle Chocolate Frosting (see recipe and instructions below) over warm cake.
TIP: Let these cool completely before cutting into squares!
Chocolate Frosting Recipe & Directions:
1 (16 oz) package powdered sugar, sifted
1/2 c. milk
1/4 c. butter, softened
1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa
Beat all ingredients together with an electric mixer until smooth
How to Make It :
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 8-inch-square baking dish.
LAYER 1/2 potatoes, 1/2 onion, 1/2 bacon and 1/2 cheese in prepared baking dish; repeat layers. Combine evaporated milk, egg and seasoned salt in small bowl. Pour evenly over potato mixture; cover.
BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes. Uncover; bake for an additional 5 minutes. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving