1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
1⁄2 cup butter, melted
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (10 ounce) box powdered sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Mix cake mix, melted butter and one egg.
2. Add pecans to bottom layer.
3. Pat into 13×9 inch pan.
4. In a separate bowl beat cheese until fluffy.
5. Add 2 remaining eggs to cheese and mix well.
6. Add powdered sugar and beat until lumps are gone.
7. Pour this mixture over cake in pan.
8. bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until topping is golden.
9. Allow to cool somewhat to set topping (slides off when warm).
Last Step: Don’t forget to share