1/4 c Kerrygold butter
1/2 c Jif peanut butter
1 1/4 c Domino sugar
3 Tbsp Gold Medal all-purpose flour (rounded tablespoons)
1 pinch Morton salt
1 c Hiland buttermilk
4 medium Eggland’s Best eggs, beaten
1 unbaked 9-inch Pillsbury deep dish pie crust
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Melt the butter and peanut butter together in the microwave. Let cool for 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, salt, and buttermilk. Add beaten eggs. Add the cooled peanut butter/butter mixture. Beat until smooth. Pour into the pie crust.
4. Bake for 10 minutes at 425 degrees. Then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool