2 Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (small packages)
3 cups milk
8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
1 (16 ounce) box graham crackers (you will have some leftovers)
1 (15 ounce) container chocolate frosting
– Mix together vanilla pudding mix and milk.
– Fold in whipped topping.
– Line 9 x 13 pan with one layer of graham crackers.
– Put half of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
– Place a second layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
– Put the remaining pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
– Place a third layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
– Heat the tub of frosting in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften. (Don’t forget to remove the foil seal or you’ll get fireworks).
– Spread frosting on the top of the last layer of graham crackers.
– Cover with plastic wrap and let set a couple hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
– Cut in squares.