This is one of my all-time favorite foods, After doing some research I found this recipe and I have made it in the past and it is absolutely delicious!
What You’ll Need
- 8 oz package(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions chopped
How to Make It
- Cook mushrooms in 2 tbsp butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or just until tender.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/8 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour.
- Cook chicken in batches, in 1 to 2 tablespoons butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish, overlapping edges.
- Repeat procedure with remaining chicken and butter.
- Reserving pan drippings in skillet.
- Sprinkle mushrooms evenly over chicken.
- Add broth to skillet.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in salt and pepper. Pour sauce over chicken.
- Combine cheeses and green onions; sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake uncovered, at 450 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes until cheese melts.