1/2 c water
1 envelope of Knox unflavored gelatin
1 (10 ounce) can Bacardi frozen strawberry daiquiri mixer thawed
1 c Domino sugar
1 pkg strawberry jello ( the small one)
1/4 tsp almond flavoring
4-6 c fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in quarters lengthwise
1 (9 inch) Pillsbury pie shell
1. Pre-bake your pie crust and let cool completely. Note: I have never used frozen pie crusts but I did buy a couple because I was making extra pies for neighbors and if I ever do use frozen they will be Marie Callender’s.
2. Pour water into small saucepan then sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over it and let bloom while doing the other things.
3. Combine sugar and Bacardi frozen Strawberry Daiquiri mixer in small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until sugar dissolves and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add strawberry gelatin. Stir until it dissolves.
4. Now heat the water with gelatin until it is dissolved. Stir this into the daiquiri mixture. Stir in almond extract.
5. Mix berries in gelatin before placing in pie shell. Pour into pie shell let chill 2 or 3 hours.
6. Garnish with whipped topping. ENJOY!!! This will even be good with berries that are not quite as good as others.