Looking for a quick and easy Summer dessert recipe? Try out delicious No Bake Summer Berry Icebox Cake !
19 oz graham crackers
8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 (3.4 oz) packages Vanilla Instant Pudding
2-1/2 cups cold milk
12 oz Cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
2 oz white chocolate chips
1. Beat cream cheese and dry pudding mixes in large bowl with mixer until blended.
2. Gradually beat in milk.
3. Gently stir in Cool Whip or homemade whipped cream, reserving ½ cup.
4. Spread a thin layer of cool whip in a 9×13 pan just to coat the bottom.
5. Layer 5 graham crackers across the center of the pan, then 2 more, breaking them as needed to fit around the top and bottom edges.
6. Spread a layer of pudding mixture over grahams and top with a layer of blueberries and sliced strawberries.
7. Place graham crackers on top of berries, then pudding mixture, then layer of berries again.
8. Repeat the graham-pudding-berries layers 1 more time (3 times total) and you should reach the top of the pan.
9. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until the graham crackers have softened completely.
10. When ready to serve, melt white chocolate chips in a bowl as directed on package and drizzle over dessert.
11. You can use a spoon to drizzle it over the tops of the berries or you can put it into a small zip-top bag and snip of the corner for an easy “piping bag.”
Hit Share To Save On your Wall!
Recipe From : cakescottage.com