No-Bake Eclair Cake
1 box (16 oz) graham crackers
2 packages (3.4 oz each) instant vanilla pudding
3 1/2 cups whole milk
8 oz Cool Whip
3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3 Tbsp of salted butter, melted
3 Tbsp whole milk
1. Whisk together the pudding and milk in a large mixing bowl until thickened, about 2 minutes. Fold in the Cool Whip.
2. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick spray. Line the bottom of the pan with a single layer of graham crackers, breaking them in smaller pieces to fit the edges of the pan.
3. Spread half of the pudding mixture evenly over the bottom layer of graham crackers
4. Top with a second layer of graham crackers, followed by the second half of the pudding.
5. Top with the third and final layer of graham crackers.
6. Whisk together the cocoa powder, powdered sugar, melted butter and 3 Tbsp whole milk to make the chocolate frosting.
7. Spread evenly over top the third layer of graham crackers.
8. Refrigerate overnight so the pudding has time to set up and the graham crackers soften before serving