* 2 12 oz tubes of cinnamon rolls cut into quarters- divided
* 4 eggs
* ½ cup whipping cream
* 3 Tbsp maple syrup
* 2 tsp vanilla
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* ¼ tsp nutmeg
1. Spray your crock with cooking spray.
2. Place a layer of cinnamon roll pieces to cover the bottom of your slow cooker completely. (Reserve icing packets)
3. Beat eggs, cream, maple syrup, vanilla and spices until blended well.
4. Pour evenly over the rolls in the slow cooker.
5. Place remaining roll pieces on top and spoon one packet of icing evenly over rolls.
6. Cover and cook on low for 2½ to 3 hours or until sides are golden and rolls are set.
7. Drizzle remaining icing over top and serve warm